Homes Ahwatukee – Ahwatukee Homes Sales Up in February 2011 vs. 2010 – Prices Decline 23.6%!
- Active Listings Today: 508
- Pending Sales Today: 173
Ahwatukee Real Estate Sales and Pending Sales are holding steady. Ahwatukee Properties are being listed and sold at approximately the same rate.
February 2011 Ahwatukee Real Estate Sales Analysis
- February 2011 Total Closed (ALL Listings): 118 Average DOM:118
- February 2011 Short Sales Closed: 31
- February 2011 Lender Owned Closed: 49
- February 2011 Regular Listings Closed: 38
- February 2011 Average List Price after reductions (ALL Listings): $190.919.00
- February 2011 Average Selling Price (ALL Listings): $185,329.00
- February 2011 Average Listing Price to Selling Price Difference (ALL Listings) 3%
- February 2011 Regular Listing Average List Price: $237,765.
- February 2011 Regular Listing Average Sale Price: $228,482.
- February 2011 Shortsale/Lender Owned Average List Price: $173,302.
- February 2011 Shortsale/Lender Owned Average Sale Price: $170,512.
In February2011 Regular Listings Sold for $57,590 on average or 33.8% more than Ahwatukee Short Sales or Foreclosure.
February 2010 Ahwatukee Real Estate Sales Analysis
- February 2010 Closed (ALL Listings): 108 Average DOM: 134
- February 2010 Short Sales Closed: 20
- February 2010 Lenders Owned Closed: 39
- February 2010 Regular Listings Closed: 49
- February 2010 Average List Price after reductions (ALL Listings): $256,729.00
- February 2010 Average Selling Price (ALL Listings): $242,544.00
- February 2010 Listing Price to Selling Price Difference (ALL Listings) 5.5%
- February 2010 Regular Listing Average List Price: $301,726.
- February 2010 Regular Listing Average Sale Price: $279,339.
- February 2010 Shortsale/LenderOwned Average List Price: $219,359.
- February 2010 Shortsale/LenderOwned Average Sale Price: $211,986.
In February 2010 Regular Listings Sold on average for $67,353. or 31.8% more than Ahwatukee Short Sales or Foreclosure.
So These Are The Numbers! What Do They Tell Us?
- Ahwatukee closed sales in February 2011 totalled 108 properties. Sales are up 9.25% compared to 2010 sales.
- The Average sale price of all Ahwatukee sold properties dropped from $242,544. in February, 2010 to $185,329. in February 2011, an anuallized drop of 23.6%.
- The Regular listings average sale price dropped from $279,339. in February, 2010 to $228,482. in February 2011, an anuallized drop of 18.2%.
- Ahwatukee February 2011 closed sales sold in about 118 days on average, down from 134 days in the same period last year for a 12% drop in average days on market.
- Short Sales made up 26% of the sales in 2011, up from 18.5% of the 2010 sales total.
- Lender Owned Sales made up 41.5% of the sales in 2011 versus 36% of the 2010 market.
- Regular Sales made up 32.3% of the 2011 sales volume versus 45% for 2010
- In February 2011, listings were originally listed ($205,078.) on average, 9.7% higher than the average sale price ($185,246.) and they didn’t sell. Properties Sold when they were listed, or the original list price was reduced to, less than 3.0% over the eventual selling price. Pricing too high is suicide in this market. Properties that are priced too high sit on the market. The longer they sit, the lower the eventual sale price. (Accurate pricing means a quicker sale at a higher price.)
- In a nutshell, Ahwatukee realty sales numbers continue to climb while prices continue to decline. Fair numbers of properties are selling. if you want to sell, make sure your property is clean and neat and “PRICED CORRECTLY” for the “CURRENT” market, not last months market.
Interest rates are at historic lows and Ahwatukee home prices are at historic lows.
Ahwatukee properties offer homes buyers outstanding values.
Now is the time to by homes in Ahwatukee.
If you are selling an Ahwatukee property………… Price it right to get the best price and a timely close!!!!
Contact Allen Henderson:
“The Ahwatukee Broker”
Beat Other Buyers To The Best Deals!
Go To The Search Links Below
“We Unleash The Awesome Power of The Internet to Make Your Real Estate Dreams Come True!”