Homes Ahwatukee, Active, Sold, Foreclosed, Short Sale, Weekly Real Estate Analysis: February 7, 2011
Active Listings Today: 543
Pending Sales Today: 171
Ahwatukee MLS Home Search (Click Here) to Search for “ALL” Ahwatukee homes with the same search engine the agents use!
January 2011 Ahwatukee Real Estate Sales Analysis
- January 2011 Total Closed (ALL Listings): 87 Average DOM:108
- January 2011 Short Sales Closed: 22
- January 2011 Lender Owned Closed : 36
- January 2011 Regular Listings Closed:29
- January 2011 Average List Price after reductions (ALL Listings): $207,746.00
- January 2011 Average Selling Price (ALL Listings): $195,617.00
- January 2011 Average Listing Price to Selling Price Difference (ALL Listings) 5.8%
- January 2011 Regular Listing Average List Price: $234,784.
- January 2011 Regular Listing Average Sale Price: $224,152.
- January 2011 Shortsale/Lender Owned Average List Price: $194,227.
- January 2011 Shortsale/Lender Owned Average Sale Price: $181,350.
In January 2011 Regular Listings Sold for $42,802 on average or 23.6% more than Ahwatukee Short Sales or Foreclosure.
January 2010 Sales Compared to January 2011 Sales
- January 2010 Closed (ALL Listings): 71 Average DOM: 112
- January 2010 Short Sales Closed: 17
- January 2010 Lenders Owned Closed: 26
- January 2010 Regular Listings Closed:28
- January 2010 Average List Price after reductions (ALL Listings): $228,883.00
- January 2010 Average Selling Price (ALL Listings): $224,480.00
- January 2010 Listing Price to Selling Price Difference (ALL Listings) 1.9%
- January 2011 Regular Listing Average List Price: $279,932.
- January 2010 Regular Listing Average Sale Price: $268,493.
- January 2010 Shortsale/LenderOwned Average List Price: $195,560.
- January 2010 Shortsale/LenderOwned Average Sale Price: $195,820.
In January 2010 Regular Listings Sold on average for $72,673. or 38.64% more than Ahwatukee Short Sales or Foreclosure.
So These Are The Numbers!What Do They Tell Us?
- The number of Ahwatukee closed listings jumped 22.5% in January 2011 to 87 closed listings.
- Ahwatukee properties are selling with about the same days in the market as January 2010.
- The gap between the sale price of Regular listings compared to sale price of Foreclosured Properties and Short Sales narrowed in January 2011 to 23.6% compared to the 38.64% margin of January 2010.
- Banks are getting smarter! Short Sales increased in January 2011 by 29.4% of the market compared to January 2010 and lender owned property sales jumped by 38.4% for the same period.
- In January 2011, listings were originally listed ($242,948.) on average, 24.2% higher than the average sale price ($195,617.) and they didn’t sell. Properties Sold when they were listed, or the original list price was reduced to, less than 6.2% over the eventual selling price. Pricing too high is suicide in this market. Properties that are priced too high sit on the market. The longer they sit, the lower the eventual sale price. (Accurate pricing means a quicker sale at a higher price.)
Interest rates are at historic lows and Ahwatukee Home prices are at historic lows. Ahwatukee foreclosure and lender owned properties offer homes buyers outstanding values. Now is the time to by homes in Ahwatukee.
If you are selling an Ahwatukee property………………….Price it right to get the best price and a timely close!!!!
Beat Other Buyers To The Best Deals!
Go To The Search Links Below
“We Unleash The Awesome Power of The Internet To Make Your Real Estate Dreams C0me True”